NetMasterClass, LLC, a company located in the Telecom Corridor of Reston, Virginia, provides Cisco authorized learning products and services for network professionals, with a focus on R&S CCIE® candidates.
Cisco Expert-Level Training (Cisco 360) Learning Program Products and Services
Since it was founded in 2001 by Val Pavlichenko and Bruce Caslow, two internationally recognized authors in Cisco CCIE education, NetMasterClass has offered are a range of products and services in the network education space.
NetMasterClass was involved in the development of Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE Routing and Switching, which includes:
- Authorized Cisco certification instructor led preparation courses
- A series of CCIE hands-on assessment labs with extensive feedback
- Self-paced CCIE R&S practice workbook
- Extensive on-line internetworking technical documentation
- A feature-rich learning web-portal that can support thousands of users
- Downloadable video-on-Demand content for anytime/anywhere learning
- Flexible and robust appliances used to manage equipment
Now NetMasterClass is proud to offer the Cisco authorized training. All instructors for this program have earned the Cisco designation of Master Instructor in Cisco Expert-Level Training for CCIE Routing and Switching.
Other Cisco Authorized Training
NetMasterClass can help your engineers learn and master various Cisco technologies. Our recent additions to the schedule include datacenter and network programmability courses. Courses can be customized to your needs to give you the training your company needs the most!
To learn more, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-855-CCIE-FAST.